Into Oblivion - Version 1.3 Update - Halloween Event
Hey anonymous alcoholics! Today we are releasing the Halloween Event update for Into Oblivion. It contains a new holiday bot, new arena, a bunch of new Halloween-themed skins, a new achievement, and some other minor changes. The DLC even got a new wallpaper added.
The Halloween event starts today, October 28th, and runs until November 2nd. You can always change your clock back if you miss it and want to unlock the holiday stuff.
Here is the modest change log:
- Added: Halloween event bot and arena
- Added: various new Halloween themed skins
- Added: new Halloween achievement - Full Mooned
- Changed: small bits of code for efficiency
- Changed: bot match lengths to 10, 12, 134, 16, 18, 20 (in order)
- Changed: upgraded engine to Godot 3.0.6
Happy drinking and happy Halloween!
Get Into Oblivion - Black Label Edition
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.