could be fun ,thanks for the info.
A downloadable game
Into Oblivion is a drinking contest of ridiculous proportion. Each player is dealt five item cards each round and attempts to make one of many mixed drinks for themselves or their opponents. Some drinks have additional status effects, some will make you puke instantly, while others just leave a funny taste in your mouth.
The game is currently in beta (v0.3) and contains bugs! Join us on our Steam community to help fix them up or make suggestions!
Legend has it that this mysterious marvel of engineering known the Pocket Brewer was invented by Dr. Cyrus Stansfield as a means of keeping the homeless away from his dental office's parking lot. Some say it was crafted by the government to subdue the masses of Starkham. Others say some highly motivated drunks cobbled it together when the Noose & Rafter briefly shut down for the summer. Regardless of how it happened, it has allowed the denizens of the town to easily make dangerous alcoholic drinks and hold all-too frequently drinking contents.
The game takes place in various seedy locations through the city of Starkham (prominently featured in our previous games) and against some of it's better known inhabitants. Players can customize their character as well as challenge friends in different online/LAN matches. Bet on your matches directly, or spectate on other people's match and bet, to gain money to buy upgrade, cosmetic skins, and items from the local Shady Merchant.
The game has the following features best laid out in list format with snappy phrases like:
- Face off against five different characters in story mode
- Various outfits, hair styles, and accessories
- Soundtrack by Macabre Gandhi and David Totten
- Online and LAN multiplayer up to 4 people
- Personal and global statistics on debauchery
- Our favorite half-time mini-game Midnight
- A leaderboard system of true alcoholics
- 52 item cards to mix, match, and drink
- 191 mixed drink recipes
- 30 temporary buffs to save your hide or sabotage you
- Drink in various locations around Starkham
- Bet against friends and foes to acquire coins
- Upgrade and unlock gear at the Shady Merchant's shop
- 18 achievements to obtain
The game features online and LAN cross-platform multiplayer for Linux, Mac, and Windows so you can drink your buddies under the table no matter what operating system they use. Watch matches as a spectator and bet on the winner either through pot bets or side bets. Or get into the action yourself in one of four different game modes: One-on-One, Tag-Team, Random Drink, or 4-Player Versus.
Spectators can also rolls dice as they wait for a match to end or even try to influence the outcome through devious methods.
Similar to the "Street Loyalty" features of our last game, The Dope Game, there are some small bonuses for players of our other games. Mostly of the cosmetic variety. Each game played unlocks a different skin set to mix and match with the ones you have already. If you haven't played any of our previous games, fear not, you'll only have to spend a little coin to get them as well.
Additionally, we have some content updates coming as well mostly in the way of additional skins, items, recipes, and game modes. As per usual.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files when they are released:
- Into Oblivion - Version 0.2.5 Update9 days ago
- Into Oblivion - Version 0.3 Update9 days ago
- Into Oblivion - Version 0.2.4 Update And Pre-ReleaseSep 08, 2017
- Into Oblivion - Pre-release This FridaySep 06, 2017
- Into Oblivion - Version 0.2.1 Update and Release Date ChangeJun 13, 2017