Into Oblivion - Version 0.4 Update
Hey, anonymous alcoholics! Today we are putting out the first version of the multiplayer for beta. That being said, a few things aren't working just yet... like spectating and any other multiplayer mode -besides- One On One. Trying to start any other ones will result in a hard crash. However, you should be able to start servers, join servers, and all that.
If you find any bugs, please report them on the community page or to firstname.lastname@example.org, as per usual. We expect there may be many.
Now we are focusing on getting spectator mode finished up and added in, then off to add the rest of the multiplayer modes. Then, of course, polish and release.
For those who are curious, here is the change log for this update:
- Added: various sound effects
- Added: master server to CoaguCo API system
- Added: server list browser to join interface
- Added: multiplayer status board for game lobbies
- Added: One on One multiplayer mode to game
- Added: multiplayer betting interface
- Added: hooks for multiplayer achievements
- Added: stage variable for easier iteration
- Added: all missing achievement hooks for singleplayer
- Added: functionality to deal with ties
- Added: trophy to game over scene
- Changed: hosting games require you to set game mode before opening host lobby
- Changed: removed unused Tutorial script
- Changed: optimized some code
- Changed: player talking animation duration and frames
- Fixed: forfeit not working correctly
- Fixed: multiplayer match updating singleplayer lifetime count
- Fixed: lobby chat not working at all
- Fixed: missing mouse cursor graphic
- Fixed: changing "participation" as client changed it on host and other clients
- Fixed: weird bug where in Options 'Windowed' was replaced by 'Vitals'
- Fixed: chat bubbles not showing up correctly
- Fixed: player being able to join server when game is in progress
Get Into Oblivion - Black Label Edition
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.