This is a better come up on all they got
The Dope Game - Remaster Demo
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
This is the demo for The Dope Game: Remaster
The Dope Game is a take on John E. Dell's 1984 classic game Drugwars, where the player goes around New York City trying to make as much money as possible selling drugs while evading the police. But this isn't New York City. Or 1984. The Dope Game takes place in the fictional city of Starkham, Blannington; a staple in the CoaguCo universe.
To escape the city of Starkham and start your new life, you get your friend Preston to set up a meeting with the local loanshark, Sweaty Mike. After foolishly borrowing $2,000, you embark on a timed mission to sell as many illicit substances as possible throughout the city. However, you must evade the police, make sure not to enrage the locals, and navigate an ever-changing drug market.
Visit locations like Crockfort, Pinky's Gun Emporium, Murphy's Lake, The Noose & Rafter Bar, Hillside, Saint Jaysus Memorial Hospital, and more to interact with people and trade in a variety of drugs. Almost everyone you meet can be fought or bartered with in some manner.
The newly remastered game features original music by Macabre Gandhi and fully hand-drawn art assets by GP Garcia. For those of you unfamiliar with the premise, here is a fancy list of full game features:
- 18 locations around Starkham
- 16 different drugs to buy and sell
- Sell your organs, or someone else's, for fun and profit
- 35+ barely different weapons and 10 fancy armors
- 8 different game lengths to play
- A drop/find system for drugs, money, armor, and weapons with other players
- Hire randomly-generated crew members to fight with you, including animals
- Full soundtrack by Macabre Gandhi
- 30 Achievements
- Fully hand-drawn game assets
- Holiday, SFW, and hard modes
|Release date||May 31, 2016|
|Tags||Casual, dope, dope-game, drugs, empire-building, gamepad, Hand-drawn, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam Store, Twitter|