Into Oblivion Demo
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Into Oblivion is a drinking contest of ridiculous proportion. Each player is dealt five item cards each round and attempts to make one of many mixed drinks for themselves or their opponents. Some drinks have additional status effects, some will make you puke instantly, while others just leave a funny taste in your mouth.
Legend has it that this mysterious marvel of engineering known as the Pocket Brewer was invented by Dr. Cyrus Stansfield as a means of keeping the homeless away from his dental office's parking lot. Some say it was crafted by the government to subdue the masses of Starkham. Others say some highly motivated drunks cobbled it together when the Noose & Rafter briefly shut down for the summer. Regardless of how it happened, it has allowed the denizens of the town to easily make dangerous alcoholic drinks and hold all-too frequently drinking contents.
The demo takes place in various seedy locations through the city of Starkham (prominently featured in our previous games) and against some of it's better known inhabitants. Players can customize their character; though in the main game you can also challenge friends online or via LAN. Bet on your matches to gain money to buy upgrade, cosmetic skins, and items from the local Shady Merchant.
The demo has the following features best laid out in list format with snappy phrases like:
- Save files carries over to full game
- Face off randomized bot opponents in Tutorial mode
- Various outfits, hair styles, and accessories
- Soundtrack by Macabre Gandhi and David Totten
- Personal and global statistics on debauchery
- Our favorite half-time mini-game Midnight
- A leaderboard system of true alcoholics
- 52 item cards to mix, match, and drink
- 191 mixed drink recipes
- 30 temporary buffs to save your hide or sabotage you
- Drink in various locations around Starkham
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.