One Way To Die: Desktop Edition
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Current Desktop Version 4.0.2 | Current Steam Version 5.0
- All-new Story Mode to make better sense of your fate
- Legacy Choose and Random Modes unlockable after your first win
- Two holidays modes: Halloween and X-Mas; active on their respective holidays
- All-new multiplayer Saboteur to kill friends or strangers
- 18 achievements
- Hand-drawn art of mostly skulls and blood
- Original music from Azucar
The new Story Mode allows for more choices in the way you perish and better odds of surviving. It incorporates a new luck mechanic that, when it runs out, so does your chances of making it to the Fun Park. The original Choose Mode, where you select a number blindly, and Random Mode, where the computer selects your fate, are included but only accessible after you play the game on Story Mode first.
The new Saboteur feature now allows friends or strangers to jump into your game and dog your ever step with a variety of traps. Don't worry though, you can always choose to jump into someone else's game and return the favor.
|Updated||5 hours ago|
|Release date||Dec 27, 2014|
|Tags||coaguco, custom-engine, Dark Humor, death, hopeless, Horrible, random, weird|
|License||BSD 3-clause 'New' or 'Revised' License|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.